Business Loan Requirements
ontinuous inflow of funds helps in the growth and sustainability of a business. You can borrow funds in the form of loans from banks and other financial institutions. No collateral or security is required in Business Loan which makes it typically unsecured. The debt is provided to the company or the self employed professional or business owner and needs to be repaid along with the principal amount in which the rate of interest is pre-determined by the institution.
In India, a Business Loan is offered at competitive rate of interests which include a low processing fee and no security or collateral. Various leading banks and NBFCs including HDFC Bank, Capital First, Citibank, Fullerton India, Tata Capital, and so forth are offering Business Loans.
WE PROVIDE BUSINESS LOANS FOR:
-Special Schemes for Women Entrepreneurs
-Working Capital Loans
- Age-minimum- 21 years and Maximum- 65 years (Age may vary from bank to bank)
- Sole Proprietorship, Partnership Firm, Private Limited Companies, Closely Held Public Listed Companies, Societies, and Trusts can apply.
- Applicants business should be in a profitable state for at least 3 consecutive years.
- Starts from Rs.3 lakhs onwards.
- Simple and easy documentation
- Tenure starts from 12 months to 60 months
- Interest rates starts from 17% to 25% and depends on the eligibility of the applicant.
- Complete financials including Balance sheet and Profit & Loss statement for latest 2 years, Tax audit reports.
- Credit Score (650 and above)